Handi Quilter Moxie 15" Longarm Quilting Machine + HQ Loft Frame
Fifteen inches of free-motion freedom. Get stitching quickly with straightforward features and easy-to-use controls. Simple and spectacular. That’s Moxie. Own your quilts, from the first stitch to the last. Equipped with longarm essentials, Moxie empowers quilters of every experience level to enjoy free-motion quilting at a fraction of the cost. Combined with the height-adjustable 8-foot HQ Loft™ frame system, Moxie enables you to finish any size quilt, even in a limited space
Add the all-new Pro-Stitcher Lite to your Handi Quilter Moxie!
$4,995.00 - $11,485.00
Introducing the Handi Quilter Moxie
The Handi Quilter Moxie will allow you fifteen inches of free-motion freedom. Get stitching quickly with straightforward features and easy-to-use controls. Simple and spectacular. That’s Moxie.
- HQ Little Foot 5-foot
- HQ Loft Frame 8-foot (Standard)
- HQ Loft Frame 10-foot (Optional Kit)
HQ Moxie Features
- Front handlebars and full-color display
- User-friendly icon-based display
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Manual thread tension control
- Five bobbins, 20 needles, thread samples
- Built-in diagnostics
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- Easy software updates
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic screw
- Integrated USB port
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
Height adjustable 8-foot HQ Loft Frame can be expanded to 10 feet with optional kit.
- Includes leader set and two side clamps
- Ratcheted pole ends hold quilt firmly for perfect stitching
- Customizable height adjustable table
- Easy-assembly professional-grade system made of high quality, powder-coated steel
- Leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces
- High or Low frame loading modes
Where Will You Put It?
HQ 8-ft Loft Frame (2-ft extension available) or the HQ Little Foot Frame
Make the HQ Moxie Yours with Optional Accessories
Optional accessories to create a personalized quilting experience.
Getting Started With the HQ Moxie
Handi Quilter is recognized for its leading Customer Relations and Technical Solutions teams focus on quilters’ needs every day. What’s more, its retail partners are trained and certified in the HQ Way, providing information and service in their local communities, and the Handi Quilter production team is focused on building the highest quality machines in the quilting industry.